Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flannel Pajamas







I couldn't wait until the new Frankie and Johnny Pajamas came in and here they are. They are so soft and cuddly. I want to keep them all....lucky for you my husband won't let me. I am absolutely in love with the Snow Bunny's. They are so funny and adorable. Little bunny's on skiis! Some are face down in the snow. Hmmm... kinda like how I ski. I have to remind myself to get some lessons this year. Back to pajamas. I also love the Cowboy Lounge Pajamas. The pants are made of the soft, flannel (only gets even softer with every wash) that will keep you warm and a great form fitting long sleeve tee that has a cowboy embroidered on it. This pair of pj's is great for warmer climates....especially like where I am. Then I saw the Doginistas...what more can I say. You can wear your flannel pj's and get pj's for you dog to match. Just check out www.PurePajamas.com for all of these adorable flannel pajamas. (I've included a sneak peek!)















No comments: