Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pajamas Make Me Feel Better

Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather. So I actually had a really good excuse to stay in my pajamas all day. What pajamas perked up my mood. Well, it was my favorite pair of pj's by Bed Head. The Coral Stripes Cotton Pajama set. Clean crisp coral and white stripes. The cotton is so soft and cozy and they get better with every wash. The drawstring waist sits so delicately around my waist, just a the perfect spot. Not too high and not too low. Actually wearing a pair of beautiful pajamas made the day just a little bit better. It was much easier to get through the stuffy nose and sore throat. Hmm.....I wonder what I should wear for my next cold? Something beautiful and luxurious of course!

If you would like to find just the perfect pair of pajamas, visit www.purepajamas.com. We have all of your designer pajamas for every occasion!

No comments: