Sunday, March 9, 2008

What I Love to Wear


Owning my own pajama business, http://www.purepajamas.com/, I am often asked, so what do you where all day, Pajamas?


We'll the answer is sometimes! So at least 3-4 times per week, you will find me in my pajamas, in the car, driving the kids to school. Then when I come home, if I go straight to work, I will stay in my pajamas. Lucky me, I have a great selection of pajamas.


My favorite thing to wear all day is my Prima Ballerina Tea Stained Lace Cami and Bootleg pant by Eberjey. The fabric is so soft and comfy, it feels like silk next to your skin. Take a look at the picture. Now why would I want to ever take these off.
Stay tuned.... this week I'll let you know what my is next favorite pj set. After all, you can never have too many pairs of pajamas!




No comments: